First National Bank of Paducah is committed to protecting your personal information. First National Bank of Paducah has multi-layered security in place. We have fraud and password protection in place. Neither FNB nor our service providers will contact you via telephone or email requesting personal information, your access ID, or your passcode. If you are contacted by someone requesting this information, please contact us immediately.
You can minimize the chance of your personal computer being compromised by taking simple steps:
- Maintain up-to-date operating system security patches and virus/spyware protection software.
- Implement firewall and intrusion detection/prevention software or services.
- Keeping your personal information safe and confidential.
- Monitor your banking transactions for accuracy.
- Refrain from opening any unsolicited emails or attachments.
- Never give your personal information to callers claiming to be from your Bank.
For more information on how to protect yourself visit:
Immediately report any suspected security breaches or questions to:
First National Bank of Paducah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or notify by phone at 806-492-3508